ResponsibleSteel is recruiting an Operations Co-ordinator on a contract basis. The role will be supporting the Executive Director, Technical Director and Market Development Manager in the implementation of the ResponsibleSteel programme, through effective co-ordination, logistics and operations.
• Implementing administrative systems to support the efficient and effective operation of Board and Committee meetings, both virtually and in-person
• Developing intuitive and robust financial administration systems, including the management of expense claims, invoices and the preparation of financial reports for funders
• Overseeing the efficient administration of projects, including preparation of contracts, monitoring project deliverables, and reporting on project progress
• Managing membership applications and approvals along with associated press releases
• Supporting the delivery of events and meetings including co-ordinating logistics
ResponsibleSteel operates a virtual office meaning that the co-ordinator will be largely working remotely. This role would suit a confident and independent individual who is able to effectively manage their time, while being flexible to the needs of an international organisation with stakeholders operating globally.
• Excellent experience working independently across operations, logistics and project management
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and confidence working with senior stakeholders internationally
• Effective time management across multiple projects
• Experience with MS Word, Excel, Xero, Sharefile and GoToMeeting desirable
• Additional languages beneficial, such as Chinese, Hindi, Russian, Portuguese, French
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an organisation dedicated to supporting responsible development across the steel industry, spearheading transformative change across key environmental and social issues such as the availability of clean water, reducing greenhouse gas emissions, creating jobs and developing responsible patterns of production and consumption.
Please apply here.
Photo credit: WorldSteel libraryback to news